PAY WITH CRYPTO! BTC, ETH & MORE!VIA ANY WALLET!PAY WITH CRYPTO! BTC, ETH & MORE!VIA ANY WALLET!
We currently accept the following methods of payment:
- Credit/debit card: You can pay with your credit/debit card. Payments are handled securely by Stripe.
- Crypto.com: Via Crypto.com you can pay with Crypto.com app. or multiple other third-party crypto wallets like MetaMask.
- Apple Pay: You can express-check out with Apple Pay (You may need to configure Apple Pay with your shipping and billing info).
- PayPal: You can pay directly with your existing PayPal account.
- Cash on delivery: COD available world-wide as well (max. shopping value is USD 500 / AED 1835).
Note that all payments made on Oluchis.ae (OLUCHI'S ®, "The Vendor") are in AED currency - besides when paying with PayPal which will be charged in USD (only).
Our fashion store, as well as all our payment handlers, all uses the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This encrypts and protects the data you send over the internet. When SSL is enabled you will notice that the URL in the browser begin with “https” instead of the normal “http”. Most browsers will also show a lock-icon next to the URL field to indicate the secure connection.
DUTIES & TAXES OUTSIDE UAE
Note that outside the UAE., your order may be subject to local taxes and import duties, which are levied by your local customs authority. We are sometimes unable to calculate the exact amount in duties and taxes your order might incur, as these charges are imposed directly by the destination country and vary between countries. The Vendor does not cover any such taxes, duties or related charges. Taxes and duties incurred on refused or unclaimed packages are not covered by The Vendor.
Upon receiving the returned item(s), we inspect the goods prior to processing the refund. Once inspection is passed, returns are refunded as store credits equal to the value of the returned item(s), excluding the initial shipping cost (and other potential extra added fees/charges). Outside the UAE, customs duties, vat and sales taxes are non-refundable through The Vendor.
Latest updated on the 1st. July 2022.